We are an evolving company. Like every big company, we want to go into several fields. Recently, we started pondering over the idea of getting into advertisements.
There was a time when advertisements used to be fun. Now they are all equally drab and people just change channels as soon as they see them. But no more!
After much research we figured out, the advertisement industry has one bad habit that it has never got rid of – Casting the wrong celebrities in the wrong advertisements.
But being so inclined towards giving the country the best entertainment, here’s giving the advertisement industry some celebrities and ad scrips which will do wonders for the products!
We can do better
- Shiney is having lunch at his dining table.
- He drops some food on the dining cloth.
- His maid comes and says with a smile ‘Dijiye sahab, main saaf kar deti hoon‘.
- She takes the cloth and proceeds to the bathroom.
- Shiney gets up, follows her, looks back at the camera, winks, and says ‘Daag achhe hain‘ – Surf Excel
- Undertaker in a ‘Buried Alive‘ match
- Undertaker loses the match
- The opponent is burying Undertaker in a grave
- Undertaker’s hand emerges out of the grave! He’s coming out!
- Background music ‘Jaago re jaago re jaago re jaago re jaaagooo reeee!‘ – Tata Tea
The CID Team
- ACP Pradyuman and Daya standing outside a locked room.
- Inside the room is Inspector Abhijeet with an ACP’s daughter.
- ACP says ‘Daya, darwaza tod do!‘.
- Daya tries but fails and falls down with starts making circles over his head (remember Tom from Tom and Jerry?).
- Abhijeet smirks and says ‘Century plywoood ke darwaze to daya bhi nahi tod sakta‘. – Century Plywood
- Rakhi’s mom asks her to get married soon.
- Rakhi is in her swayamwar, looking at 10 different groomsl
- Rakhi spending time with each groom (spending time… If you know what I mean)
- Rakhi gets married to Elesh Parujanwala
- Divorce with Elesh Parujanwala!
- Loud music and voice ‘Pehle istemal karein phir vishwas karein!’ – Ghadi Detergent Powder
- Ayesha Takia is watching TV. The focus is on TV.
- Then the focus suddenly shifts to Ayesha Takia.
- 3 seconds focus on Ayesha Takia.
- The slogan was written on-screen – ‘Bada hai, to behtar hai‘ – Videocon
- A handsome boy is going on a bike, looking all cool.
- Suddenly, a girl wearing a helmet on a scooty starts following him.
- The girl makes suggestive gestures to him (Yes, all this while both of them are riding two-wheelers).
- The boy stops his bike. The girl stops her scooty right next to him.
- The girl removes her helmet. She’s Bobby Darling. She winks at the boy and gives him a flying kiss.
- All shocked and dumbfounded, the boy starts his bike and speeds away (you can understand). Bobby looks at the camera and says ‘Why should boys have all the fun?’ and winks. – TVS Scooty Pep++
This one will be simple.
- Sherlyn Chopra is eating a cucumber.
- Caption ‘Save Nature: Recycle, Reuse’
You have better ideas? Comment and let us know.