The science of kissing seems complicated if you are new to it. The truth is that a single kiss can be deciphered in multiple ways. It can mean differently to the person who kisses and the person who is being kissed at the same time.
Some men snatch kisses, some plead, some demand, some are too liberal with them and others too stingy. “A man’s kiss is his signature,” said Mae West, but how do you decode what your man is trying to say with his kiss? To make it simple, we are listing a few possibilities by what seems to be a very important clue..Location..Location..Location!
What Does his Kiss Say: #1 & #5 are Personal Favorites
1. The Foreheadder
A kiss planted on the forehead is usually beginning with a nice conversation and ends with a smile. It could mean anything from simple affection to make you feel loved and safe. It does not say romance in any case. It’s a nice gesture, sweet, simple even friendly. It’s the kind that does not need reciprocation, kissing him back on his forehead can get very awkward.
2. The Cheeky One
Nothing says “I like you” better than the slight brush of his lips on your cheek. It’s the quintessential great first date kiss. It means he needs another date to figure out the direction he should move in. If you feel the same, returning the kiss isn’t a bad idea. Silence is the key..A big “puchak” will drag the moment to its grave.
3. The Lip Sync
The date went better than expected, he is dropping you back home. At your doorstep, he comes so close to you that you can hear his heartbeat, then slides his hands behind your head and kisses you on your lips, leaving you breathless. You don’t need to decode this one, just keep smiling at the thought of it, like you are now! (The response to this kiss has not been recorded since anyone who experiences this the right way, is too busy register what happened)
4. The Deal Sealer
This one can also be called the married mans kiss. It’s a peck on the lips, which comes with the whole package of a whole lot of love, affection, and genuine feelings. A quickie on the lips is the perfect way of saying I care. If you get this kind from your man, either you are already married to him or you are going to be soon.
5. The Neckie(s)
This kiss does not visit alone. It’s a bunch of them all at once. Each of them making their presence felt among a hoard of goosebumps, some even managing to send a chill down your spine. If you manage to steal a look at the man at this time, you will see what a man on a mission looks like. Let him work it out for himself while you sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
6. The Earshot
The earshot is a kiss on the ears, which evokes varied responses. It can be extremely sensual for some and exactly the opposite for others. You will either like a lot or not at all. Confused as to which one is you, trust me you will be sure at the very moment of the first contact!
7. Down South
The face and neck together make up for about 20% of the kissable area in your body. The rest 80% needs to be explored and marked by the man in charge. Every man for himself is how this works! All we can tell you is no rules apply to how, where, when, and how much!
P.S. Kisses…Some like them hot, some like them cold. Some like them shy some like them bold. Some like me, remember all of them, but can’t forget the ones you stole!
[ Editor’s Note: The actions and the opposite reactions noted here are meticulously collected by our volunteers after a series of experiments. Needless to say, it was all for scientific purposes. The results may vary from person to person. ]